AAA & Actuate Developer
- Join a leading consulting firm in the region
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Continuous learning opportunities
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting business analysis and writing technical specifications for developments (Unix, Java, TX maps)
- Preparing technical deliveries and supporting implementation by integration teams.
- Performing functional testing of PMS domain systems and proposing improvements
- Being involved in Project Management activities and quality reporting and controls
- Applications managed by the team: Triple A core objects, Triple A data model, functional asset unicity, Task Force, Efront
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance.
- You have 5 years experience in IT development activities, in the private banking or asset management industry
- Prior exposure on Odyssey's Triple'A system is a must
- You have strong knowledge of process methodology
- Experience with business support in a Wealth Management organization is a plus
- CFA, PMP, Business Analyst certifications will be advantageous
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd