AAA & Actuate developer who is able to design and give new solution for the upcoming changes to the existing as well as new assets/applications within the Services division.
This role is technology oriented, which includes defining development methodologies, hands on development for new projects/evolutions, production L3 (Developer level) support, providing technical solutions and performing POC for new relevant frameworks available in market.
Knowledge and experience in the Wealth Management (Private Banking) domain is a good to have. (Portfolio Analysis, Order Management and Advisory functions).
•Bachelor degree (with major in computer science or finance)
•5 years experience in the private banking or asset management industry
•5 years experience in IT Development activities
- -Perform Business Analysis, interacting with various business representatives
- -Write technical specifications for developments done by technical teams (Unix, Java, TX maps)
- -Do Triple A Core object development
- -Do Actuate Reports developments
- -Prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
- -Perform functional testing of PMS domain systems (formalization in ALM System)
- -Propose solutions and improvements
- -Contribute to key and strategic projects
- -Contribute to Support Activities
- -Perform Project Management activities
- -Perform quality reporting and controls in line with the Teams QACMP
- -Applications managed by the team: Triple A core objects, Triple A data model, functional asset unicity, Task Force, Efront
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd