A Career as Financial Adviser
Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Switch from Employee to Entrepreneur
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Create your own value by owning a viable business without any limit on your stream of income
- Basic allowance package is available for shortlisted candidates
- Unlimited income potential
- Job satisfaction and recognition
- Work schedule flexibility
- Travelling opportunities
- A rewarding career path of having your own team in 2 -4 year’s time, good promotion advancement
- An ideal candidate should possess the following:
- An enthusiastic, positive and confident mindset
- Highly motivated, disciplined, result oriented and tech savvy(preferred)
- Minimum A-level, Diploma/Degree in any field or equivalent
- Only Singapore citizens or PRs(over 21 years)
- Fun loving, creative nature and love for life
If you feel that you possess the above qualities, please contact Vivian : 63250626 for an appointment.
Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore