Mandarin Language Teacher
E-Bridge Pre-School | Date Posted: 17-Aug-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
The Mandarin Language Teacher will be responsible (in collaboration with the Child Care Teacher) to take care of young children and facilitate small group experience to meet the curriculum requirements of the school.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Plan engaging circle time experiences and small group experiences within an inquiry, play-based context
- Create meaningful language opportunities for children where a love for Mandarin can be promoted
- Document children’s learning through contributions towards newsletters, class panels and children’s portfolios;
- Build warm relationships and partnerships with parents
- Share in the management of pastoral care, health, welfare and behaviour of all children and in particular, those within your designated class group.
- Respect and value each child’s social, cultural and religious background and by example, provides mutual respect and tolerance.
- Maintains professional dialogue with colleagues concerning the children, other colleagues and the school.
- Work effectively in a dynamic team.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education –Teaching (Chinese Language) with at least B4 in Chinese Language at GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent;
- At least 1 year working experience in a pre-school in Singapore;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese Language to conduct lessons.
- Able to converse in English;
- We seek only passionate and dedicated educators who want to make a difference in children's learning.
Working Location: North (Yishun/ Sembawang/ Woodlands/ Bukit Batok); North East (Sengkang/ Punggol); North West (Bukit Panjang Plaza); Central (Circuit Road/ Telok Blangah)
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary, and copies of qualifications and testimonials.
On appointment original copies must be provided for verification.