• Perform PCR analysis for Covid-19 samples in the laboratory with little direct supervision by a senior MT staff.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance program on all analysers in the Laboratory.
• Review all Internal QC results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and discuss resolution of any QC problems with the appropriate section leader or designate.
• Perform routine calibration check of all minor instruments in the laboratory.
• Participate and assist in reviewing laboratory clinical documents or files and in preparing the laboratory for any audits or accreditation.
Non-Technical Administrative Tasks:
• Maintain and assist in reagent/consumable inventory check and report any deficiency to senior staff.
• Maintain proper laboratory documentation.
Job Requirements: Min Diploma / Degree in Biotechnology, Life Science, Biomedical Science or related laboratory studies
Interested canddiates, please submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307
[ Email address blocked ]