You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Clinic Assistant / Patient Service Associate #HLY
- Provide accurate and timely processing of bills and charges, deposit, as well as financial counseling
- Performing counter duties like registration of patients, appointment booking and cashiering
- Attending and ensuring that patient’s needs are attended to promptly
- Provide quality customer service to patients
- Proper maintenance of patients' records and drug inventory
- Ensure proper maintenance of clinic facility for cleanliness and positive image
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Min N/O level and above
- No working experience required as on-the-job training is provided
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must not be afraid of blood and saliva.
Interested candidates do attached your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Attn: Angela Celeste Poh Li Ying (R2095367)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Job Training
- Service Quality
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.