You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Co-ordinate across all levels and on-site support at workshops e.g. collation of training registrations, liaison with trainers, arrange logistics for in-house and public seminar training, preparation of course evaluation reports and materials
• Able to follow instructions to pack materials for workshops
• Provide secretarial support for meetings including scheduling, meeting room logistics, collation of project achievements, liaison with project teams
• Provide general administrative support
• Ensure proper maintenance of training records
• GCE 'O' Level with minimum 1 year working administrative experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: word, excel, powerpoint
• Meticulous and willing to manage changes
• Acceptable oral and written communication skills
• Ability to update/design web pages would be an added advantage
• Self-motivated and resourceful team player with good interpersonal skills
If you see yourself meeting the above requirements, please send your updated resume (with salary information and notice period).
All information received are treated with strictest confidence. Please understand that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However we will keep the rest of the resumes for future relevant openings.
- Attention To Detail
- General Administrative Support
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.