The candidate is to support
• daily operation requests from internal team & managing outsources logistic vendors in Penang.
• direct manager & BU’s director requirement
• cross function projects for operations efficiency
• Covers operation, maintenance, and improvement (effectiveness and efficiency) of Logistics processes on a Worldwide basis
• Accountable for Warehousing, Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Management (Contract, Operational excellence, Cost)
• Management of Transportation and Warehousing suppliers
• Process engineering for logistics process in Oracle and interfacing with suppliers
• Collection of Logistics data and preparing of management reporting’s.
• Evaluation of costs of transportation, services and inventory within budget and distribution strategy.
• Continuously looking for areas of opportunity to improve cost and to serve or enhance services
• Act as a secondary contact for team members in other regions
• Maintain flexible scheduling to provide support and guidance to Worldwide customers
• Always acts in a professional and courteous manner, representing highest standards of business conduct
• Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, related field.
• 3 to 5 years of related work experience in logistic or supply chain field.
• Experience in the semiconductor industry and in multi-country environment will be an advantage
• Logistic process know-how preferred under Oracle
• Warehousing processes
• General knowledge in trade compliance cross border processes
• Requires good verbal and written communications skills along with a demonstrated teamwork attitude.
• Must possess the ability to handle difficult and demanding situations and multiple priorities.
• Critical thinking skills and ability to analyze complex problems
• Can do attitude & well organized, self-disciplined work style
• Possess soft skills like Project Management, Excel (preferred), resolving conflicts, effective presentation, negotiation
• Share working environment with Malaysia counter-part
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
50 Raffles Place, #19-12 Singapore Land Tower Singapore 048623
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1108448
EA Personnel: Tan Lili Gesse
- Customer Service
- Logistics Management
- Prepare Logistic Documentation
- Storage (Warehousing)