Job Title: Executive/ Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager
Job Function: Allied Health
Job Type: One Year Contract
Job Location: Alexandra Road
It has been under the National University Health System (NUHS) since 1 June 2018, and is the first Integrated General Hospital in Singapore providing holistic and seamless care from acute, sub-acute to rehabilitative settings, reducing the need for a patient to transfer to another healthcare institution.
This role ensures the smooth running of the department at all times through providing coordination between the department and external parties, and continual process improvements and regulation.
- To coordinate operations between department and external parties in the running of specific projects or services
- To work closely with varying job groups to ensure smooth operation and department readiness
- To provide or arrange for training for staff whenever applicable
- To review or create SOP/ process guide for ground workflows
- Able to do resource / manpower planning, strategic planning, procurement and paper writing
- Perform any other duties assigned by RO.
- Basic degree from a recognized institution.
- Min. 2 years of relevant working experience
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Word / Excel.
- Past experience in Healthcare industry is preferred.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
- Analytical and with good communication skills (written & spoken).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at [ Email address blocked ] or [ Email address blocked ] stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
- Manpower Planning
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning