- Provide executive assistant support for the office of Chief Operating Officer (COO), which oversees the corporate team. The duties for PA to COO include;
- Diary management and organising travel plans for the office of COO,
- Preparing submissions and due diligence for the office of COO, including scheduling of key activities and the managing, filing and reviewing of records,
- Attending key DST meetings with COO with notes taking and slide preparation support.
- Support AD Corporate and Snr Manager (Corporate Operations) in Corporate services: maintenance of Corporate Operating Policies updates, coordination of courses/training-related matters, department’s email mailboxes, preparation of audits as well as in assigned Office- and Admin-related responsibilities.
- Support the procure-to-pay operations and services. This includes
- Regular review of the Procurement Manual,
- Continuous oversight and reporting of intended workflow and actual practices related to the company’s procurement activities,
- Regular communication of gaps/risks in procurement practices,
- Serving as the point of contact for users in procurement related clarifications,
- Supporting programme teams as assigned by COO in contract administration matters (e.g. assessing claims for variation works, extension of time, loss and expense, final account and resolving contractual disputes).
- Coordinate corporate tasks with other executive assistants
- Contribute to other events / projects / committees as assigned
- Undertake any other duties as assigned
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $4,000 (depending on experience) + Completion Bonus
- Min. Diploma holder with secretarial/PA experience
- At least five years’ experience in diary management, administrative support, due diligence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage stakeholders effectively and collaboratively, work in multiple teams, and coordinate efforts across different stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to track multiple ongoing projects/assignments meticulously, and to meet tight deadlines while remaining flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work independently and resourcefully at the same time being a team-player and team-builder
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg