- To provide 24 x 7 support for Data Center.
- Maintain systems plus controls to protect unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and deletion of information through resources and computer networks.
- Support logs, categorizes, prioritizes, tracks, and routes
- incidents reported by users or
- alarms raised by monitoring tools
- Interact directly with business technical specialist to guide on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions.
- Investigate known and suspected information security events and develop related reports.
- Conduct hardware and software security alerts as available.
- Resolve issues through responding IT threats and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct routine security risk analysis, evaluate business needs against collision, vulnerabilities and search resulting risks.
- Implement Change Request and Service Request.
- Perform patching on security equipment.
- To implement change request and service request.
- Apprised of the current state of computer security in place in the organization
- Technically proficient and up-to-date in basic computer security policies and practices
- Proactive in preventing Cyber-Security Incident
- To perform technical security assessment for IT & Network components - Vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing, Opportunistic Hacking, Web application security testing, Security source code review etc.
- To monitor and track the identified vulnerability, issues and fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Be familiar with browser, Web service, cloud security, mobile applications security, and operating system security concepts
- Understanding of leading vulnerability scoring standards and ability to translate vulnerability severity as security risk
- Perform forensic investigation if required.
- Review all security logs.
- 1 year contract (renewal basis)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30AM – 6PM (have to be on standby if required)
Up to $6000
- Minimum 2 to 4 years IT relevant experience on security
- At least 1 year experience in cyber security
- Preferably with Certifications such as CREST, OSCP and CISSP.
- Good Knowledge of following product is a must :
- Splunk, FireEye and Nessus Manager
- With PenTest, Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Assessment experience
- Strong in technical skill
- Able to handle demanding service response and recovery turnaround
- Able to manage daily support tasks to meet stringent SLA requirements
- Excellent scheduling and multitasking skills
- Meticulous and process-oriented
- Good, hard-working attitude with ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills English (written, spoken)
- Good analytical skills with ability to work with others to resolve problems.
- Good organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information.
- Dynamic, customer oriented, experience working in a fast paced environment.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1549023)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg