- Provide efficient support to ERP and business application users in Singapore and rest of Asia with the regional ERP team, to ensure timely issue resolution and appropriate issue escalation
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users.
- Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, business process improvement, solution design, deployment and configuration of ERP in coordination with regional and HQ ERP Team and business stakeholders
- Support Worldwide and regional ERP and business application project implementation and roll-out in respect of time, quality and budget targets
- Effectively evaluate end user’s need and business processes.
- Translate, communicate, and document the requirements
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or relevant disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of ERP, business applications support and project implementation experience in Manufacturing and Logistics modules
- Experience in Primavera, Power BI, Qilkview and other business applications’ support and project management is a plus
- Understanding and knowledge on MRO/Manufacturing process is an advantage
- Experienced in analyzing and documenting business processes. Demonstrated ability to bring clarity to business processes that may not be well understood by end user
- Experienced in conducting user acceptance testing, formulate documentation and provide end-user training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Cloud applications
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley