Through monitoring, research and independent analysis provide information and decision support to the organisation Commercially with focus on the following areas:
- Gas and Petrochemical markets – products and sea-borne transport, focusing on small gas tankers.
- Analysis of the market for gas carriers with special focus on small gas carriers, including the drivers of the general market (demand, supply, rates, and prices including the drivers of same).
- Monitoring international trends in ship building and ship finance of relevance to small gas carriers.
- Contribute to assessment of ship values, ship owning companies etc.
- Monitoring of key customers and their actions in the market in cooperation with chartering.
- Contribute to business intelligence (customers, ship supply, demand, freight).
- Maintain regular contact with consultants, brokers, and market participants to gather market information.
- Contribute to mapping existing and future projects, including CO2.
- Keep a record on NB prices for key segments within BWEK, in cooperation with Head of S&P.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, econometrics, finance, or in a similar discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience preferable in an Oil/Gas market research field.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills,
- Detail oriented.
- Comfortable working with large data sets.
- Able to extract relevant information and develop effective models.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good report writing skills.
- Perform independent research and work with a team when required.
BW Epic Kosan offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing, and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department. Website: www.bwek.com
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Please be informed that BW Epic Kosan operates on a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Attention To Detail
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence