You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a senior role at an organisation and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously. The ideal Project Manager should capture the nuances and variation of this senior role, seeking multi-skilled and highly capable candidates. He will need to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Leading project planning sessions with local and oversea partners
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Clarify the needs of the client and translate them into rigorous requirement lists
- Designing and signing off on milestones
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in project process i.e., design, submission, and review
- Identify standard project deliverables and key assumptions, follow and mitigate risks and issues
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Anticipate early in the project any compliance / regulatory requirement and start informing stakeholders of such risks and measure their impact
- Conducting project reviews and creating detailed reports for the client
- Communicate to the client any change with the right level of information and manage to get his approval
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Set relevant control in place to ensure that what has been delivered meets requirements validated
- Manage and document the project handover with production teams
Qualification and experience
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in electronic system and airport/construction works and preferably with experience of similar scale projects.
- He shall be familiar with environmental control practices and construction industry safety practices, able to plan, programme, execute, manage, and complete the project on time in a safe manner with minimal disruption to operations, and at the same time achieve the desired quality of the finished product.
- High organisational skills including time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication across all levels of the organization
- Team player mindset
- Able to cope with multiple technologies, environments, and teams, with high pressure
- Good influencing, negotiation, conflict resolution and data analysis skills
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Construction Engineering
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.