Brand guardian to ensure that corporate brand guidelines are met in all communication materials and items Promoting company image and reputation, to boost brand awareness.
- Brand guardian to ensure that corporate brand guidelines are met in all communication materials and items Promoting company image and reputation, to boost brand awareness.
- Take charge of Company’s social media accounts (includes Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc)
- Create & manage content to be posted, scheduled, or shared. Includes seasonal greetings
- Plan and manage Corporate Social Responsibility activities / events
- Drafting and managing, internal and external communications (memos, newsletters, landing page, announcement etc.)
- Assist other general administrative support
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Degree and/or Diploma holder with 3 years relevant experience in any relevant major (Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication)
- Good presentation and excellent communication skills
- Thinks out of the box, being creative and having innovative ideas and solutions
- Experienced with handling digital marketing software
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21445.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
- Digital Marketing