Well – established Luxury Fashion Retailer is currently seeking for dynamic individuals for the position of Retail & Training Manager!
Budget for this role: $7000
· Oversee all stores operations for Singapore and Malaysia; ensuring all retail operations activities are in alignment with headquarters guidelines and procedures.
· Work closely with the store leads to ensure that the company’s sales objectives are achieved, providing coaching and feedbacks where necessary.
· Develop capable staffs for succession planning.
· Set goals for each department, monitoring the achievement of set KPIs.
· Ensure that the clienteling program is strongly adhered to
· Work closely with mall management and CRM team to generate additional opportunities for publicity.
· Ensure the operation capacity and publicity strategies are scaled up according to the market conditions / sales cycle
· Supervise and guide retail staffs towards maximum performance.
· Direct on CRM programme.
· Lead the retail training needs analysis for Singapore and Malaysia.
· Ensure the delivery of induction programmes, service and product training for retail team and effectiveness of all training programmes.
· Ensure the delivery of seasonal training and track the level of understanding of frontliner staffs.
· Guide the store leads to train their team on areas such as products, trainings, operations etc.
· Prepare and monitor retail operations & training budgets.
· Support any ad hoc projects or assignments as assigned by headquarters or the Management.
· Degree / Diploma qualifications with at least five years’ retail operation experiences in similar retail environment with a demonstrated track record in sales achievements, outstanding customer service standards and training.
· Proven abilities in staff management, inventory controls, merchandising, POS security measures and revenue analysis within consumer retail trade
· Presentable positive outlook complete with a high energy, ‘can-do’ attitude and with the ability to perform well under pressure
· Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the highest degree of professionalism
· Demonstrate strong leadership, people development and training background.
Interested applicants are invited to submit full-detailed resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available roles!!
- Retail Sales
- Customer Service