You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Firmware/Software Engineer (Embedded System)
Our client is an MNC looking for a Senior Firmware/Software Engineer (Embedded System).
- Design, development, testing and support of firmware/embedded software applications for microcontroller based wireless systems.
- Develop software communication protocols for wireless communication systems
- Drive technology/development projects in all phrases from specification to release.
- Read or understand electronics schematic and system design.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure project delivery on time.
- Define and create product software specification including software architecture, feature descriptions and applications notes of the system
- Research technical issues and/or opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Participate in ad hoc software projects and assignments as required
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in real time embedded system
- Must process strong knowledge of C/C++ language
- Experience with Arm, Cortex based microcontroller is required
- Strong Knowledge of the communication transport protocol like I2C, SPI, UART and USB
- Understanding of the Bluetooth protocol and stack is a plus.
- Familiarity with DSP programming is an added advantage
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to manage one's own time efficiently
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [ Email address blocked ] . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
- Arm Processor
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Embedded Software
EA License No.12C6130
EA Personal Registration No.R1548619
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.