You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Operations Coordinator reports to the inbound, receiving Team Lead and will be coordinating with customers on the status of their shipments and assist the receiving team with the day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for all incoming shipment
- Receiving and sorting shipment
- Coordinate with consignee to reschedule deliveries
- Investigate and follow up on all issues with incoming shipments and recommend corrective action if needed
- Ensure housekeeping is carried out diligently
- Prepare and submit reports to customer/management daily
- Initiate continuous improvement of warehouse operation
- Other job duties assigned by the Operation leader/manager
- Nitec or above
- At least 1-2 year of working experience in the related field
- good career progression
- Must be computer literate
- A good team player
- Willing to work OT
- Able to start work within short notice
- 5.5 days work week
- Mon - Fri: 0730am - 4.30pm; Sat : 0730am - 1130am
- Data Entry
- Inventory Control
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.