You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Established MNCs
- Training and Development Opportunity
- Work Life Balance
- To support the Inside Sales process in order to prepare and ensure accurate commercial handling of customer request.
- To promote our core values “Passion to Perform, Trust to Act, Act Responsibly and Have Fun"
- Send quotation and answer all customers’ enquiries on service, survey, commissioning and installation professionally and timely
- Is part of the RFQ process and ensures the preparation and technical elaboration of ticket/RFQ components
- Works within sales authorization and precisely defined pricing guidelines
- In case of uncertainties, ensures to align with sales, technical, logistics and/or the Inside Sales Team Lead
- Cost price calculations of orders based on customer requirements and wishes
- Ensures that all relevant information is up to date, correct and complete in Zendesk/Navision
- Follow up with customers after the quotations are sent
- Ensures all documentation and information in Zendesk is complete for handover to Operations
- Inside Sales Team should check with the Technical Support Team at the beginning of the RFQ to ensure the correct parts are selected.
- Register relevant external customer feedback in sharepoint (complaint / compliment)
- Diploma in Business Administration/Electronics Engineering or other engineering discipline
- Min 2 years relevant customer service experience preferably in 24/7 technical support environment in the marine industry
- Possess a commercial mindset
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of maritime electronic equipment will be an advantage
- A self-starter and resourceful team player yet able to work independently,
- Able to work with people at all levels, a team player
- Able to perform shift work on weekend and public holiday duty.
Interested applicants please submit with your updated resume, stating your current salary, expected salary, reason for leaving present/last job and date available. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Sales Engineering
- Technical Sales
- Unified Communications
- Web Hosting Services
- Direct Selling
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.