· Support for the Operational readiness of the new plant (including walkdowns & punch listing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities, preparing SOPs & routine schedules etc
· Once the plant is in operations, carryout routine maintenance activities
· Provide maintenance support for instrumentation systems to ensure safe and reliable operation of the plant.
· Provide support for new projects and modifications related to Instrumentation to achieve business and operational objectives.
· Responsible for daily maintenance activities related to instrumentation works.
· Need to carry out the planned PM jobs as per the PM schedule.
· Need to maintain the Test Equipments and sent out for Annual calibration.
· Able to check and calibrate field Transmitters
· Able to service and calibrate control valves of different types like Globe, ball and butterfly.
· Must have the knowledge about different makes of smart positioners – Fisher DVC, Flowserve Logix, and Siemens PS2.
· Must know how to use HART communicator.
· Must have the basic knowledge about GWR type level measurement, Nucleonic level measurement.
· Able to know the different types of Thermocouples and thermowells.
· Must have the basic knowledge about Coriolis Mass Flow meter.
· Able to work in Bently vibration system.
· Must know how to carry out SS tube bending and installation for field instruments.
· Able to identify the different types of instrument cables and work according to the specifications.
· Must be familiar with test equipment like Multimeter, Loop calibrator, Pressure calibrator etc.,
· Able to troubleshoot the instrument loop problems.
· Able to work long hours during emergencies to complete the work.
· Able to work in night shifts during plant start-up and shutdown
· Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with at least 3-5 years ‘working experience in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry or diploma holders in Electronics engineering with 3 years’ working experience in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry preferred.
· Maintenance experience in Gasification/SMR/Air Separation unit or Hydrogen/Carbon Monoxide plant is an advantage.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20695.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Electrical Engineering
- Flow Measurement
- Industrial Control Commissioning