This role will be supporting clients from Healthcare / Medical industry. Act as the 1st point of contact for all users support related queries, possessing strong knowledge in Windows 7, 10, MS Server Products, Active Directory, Group Policy , Virtualization and Network operations.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot, repair, installation of medical equipment and related software and application.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance and provide technical support as required. This includes software, operating system, network, hardware and application.
- Working on operating system, Server virtualization, server builds, LAN administration, LAN server center operations.
- Provide IT support including system diagnostic & monitoring and performing server health check.
- Manage client’s IT infrastructures. Implementation and configuration of Network, Firewall, Servers and IT security solutions.
- Representing in presenting effective IT solutions to meet client’s requirement.
- Maintain a working relationship with the commercial team and Service Manager to advise of activity/changes related to sales opportunities in assigned territory.
- Respond to routine customer and sales questions regarding equipment operation and performance. At the Service Manager’s discretion, provide on-site support to the sales and dealers organization, limited to identifying opportunities, sizing, and utility requirements.
- Utilize customer protocols when entering and exiting facilities and abide by all Health & Safety protocols.
- Conduct Dealer Service Training and End User training when required
- Provide Technical Support to Asia Pacific dealers through email, telephone and on-site support when required.
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years experiences in related field of work, in implementation of Network Servers, networking devices, Firewalls, VPN and wireless technology
- Technical skill and working knowledge of SQL, Windows Server 2012R and above, IIS 8, LDAP and LAN/WAN
- Good computer knowledge of networking of two & three tier configurations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft applications, intranet, and reporting tools.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional Customer service in a business environment.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 6:00PM, standby during non-working hours if required.
To apply, please visit [ Link removed ] and search for Job Reference: 19459
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
- Technical Support
- Windows Os