Our client is an MNC provinding services to clients in Express, Cargo & e-Com
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Minimum O level or Certification in Logistics.
• Proven work experience as BDM, Sales Manager, or Sales Executive or a relevant role.
• Added advantage if has worked in sales of any Singapore-based Courier, Cargo & e-Com company.
• Strong communication skills and IT / Systems understanding.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task. • Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Time management & planning skills.
Interested candidates please email resume in MSWord format to [ Email address blocked ]
The requirement is in Jan 2022
Salary: S$2,800 – S$3,200 per month + CPF
Transport Allowance: S$500.00 per month.
Incentive: Yes, on achieving sales targets.
Job posted by Bhanu Rajan Saitech Intl (MoM Lic 06C4808)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.