You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for individuals who love baking, CALL US NOW! Or WhatsApp 93698302!
• Daily preparation and production of breads and pastries by following standards SOPs.
• Checking and packing of bread items for delivery.
• Maintain cleanliness of work station at all time.
• Responsible for the consistency and presentation of the products.
• Ensure that all food items are prepared in accordance to SFA/NEA guidelines.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by team leader.
Nearest MRT Stations to our kitchens:
- Tampines West MRT / Tampines
08:00am – 17:00pm
• Uniform Laundry
• Medical Allowances
• Performance Allowances
• In store daily meal allowance
• Staff discount
• At least 1 year of proven experience as a baker.
• Air-Con Working Environment
- Educate customers about products and store philosophy
- Keep floors clean of all debris
- Enforce Club policies and procedures, including that affect food, employee and customer safety
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Weigh sugar, flour, eggs or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated containers
- Assisting with Continuous Improvement through Performance Excellence System Safety/Environmental/Housekeeping
- Known for category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality
- Operate the Oven, De-Panner, and Pan Cleaner
- Maintain stock in freezer and record spoilage
- Help set-up line at the start of the shift
- Maintain and improve on the quality, legality and safety of each product
- Serve as back-up to General
- Store manager and store support of any equipment problems or malfunctions
- Maintain solid knowledge of all food products
- Assist in the purchasing of items and ingredients for the Bakery department
- Dump, or load prescribed quantities of ingredients or products into cooking equipment, manually or using a hoist
- Follow GMPs at all times (wear hairnets, hearing protection, clean uniforms)
- Observe the crew members in work activity and to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the SQF system
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of Bakery Service TM
- Food Safety
- Outline Of Food Preparation
- Stocks (Inventory)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.