You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Financial Consultant/Financial Services Manager
Job Title: Financial Consultant / Financial Services Manager
Salary Range: $3,000 - $5,000 per month, not including commission
Job Type: Full-time or Internship Programme
Years of Experience: Current practicing Financial Consultant is an advantage, candidates without experience are also welcomed.
1. Job Descriptions
- Provide financial advice and recommend customised financial portfolio for clients to achieve financial independence
- Ensure that clients’ financial portfolio is aligned with their needs and requirements at various life stages
- Tailor personalised investment profiles for clients to ensure that their money is working harder for them
- Create and plan clients’ retirement roadmap to help them reach their financial goals comfortably
- Advise and guide clients on Estate Planning so that their wishes are carefully planned and accomplished in good faith
2. Job Requirements
- Strong Leadership quality
- Great Interpersonal skills, sincere and passionate to help others
- Be at least 21
- Singapore Citizen or SPR
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ Level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
3. Your Benefits
Living Waters Financial Advisory is a group of representatives representing SG Alliance Pte Ltd. Living Waters Financial Advisory envisions to be a premier financial group by empowering our financial consultants in their career success through structured training programmes, joint fieldwork opportunities, constant market updates, and mentorship from the group’s experienced leaders which in turn, helps both our financial consultants and clients achieve financial security.
SG Alliance offers an open architectural financial advisory platform that can elevate the experience for clients and financial consultants.
Benefits of an open architectural platform:
- SG Alliance partners with multiple product providers that allows our financial consultants to offer the most suitable Life / General insurance products from industry-leading companies
- With a wide range of products and services, we can propose a comprehensive and customised financial portfolio for our clients
- Our partnership with Investment platforms allows our clients to invest with over 30 fund houses
- Digital solutions are available for our financial consultants to prospect and create opportunities for growth and success
- As a one-stop financial solutions hub for our clients, we aim to be client-centric to enhance trust, confidentiality & better relationship
Our financial consultants’ life goals are our goals. Be it personal or business results, we aim to excel and exceed beyond self.
Disclaimer: By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge and consent to your personal data being collected, used, disclosed, stored, retained and processed by SG Alliance Pte Ltd and/or its Representatives, for the purposes of recruitment and general administration relating to the aforementioned purpose(s).
- Provide financial analysis and presentations
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis
- Present various financial reporting and accounting topics to senior management
- Support financial resource management forecasting and the development of projected financial statements
- Manage staff and oversee financial management reporting
- Support the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Determine financial status of accounts
- Utilize financial databases and reports
- Executing client's business and financial requirements into financial solutions' offerings
- Analyze monthly financial results and forecasts for the company's external and operational financial reporting
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports for monthly and quarterly financial reporting, tax reports, and other internal and external reports
- Perform complex ad hoc financial analysis
- Improve month end financial reporting, and processes
- Leading the preparation and analysis of a wide variety of financial and other reports including audited financial statements, as well as various internal financial reports and presentations
- Managing core accounting and reconciliation activities including preparation and analysis of financial reporting and statements
- Ensure financial success of client work
- Prepare forecasts of program financial performance
- Develop, and recommend strategies and processes related to consulting business financial analysis including financial sizing and the development of financial process improvements for clients
- Develop and recommend strategies and processes related to consulting business financial analysis including financial sizing and the development of financial process improvements for clients
- Build and enhance financial reporting infrastructure and reporting tools
- Business Process Improvement
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.