· Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth transition of the construction site progress
· Supervise the night works and ensure all good before store open for trading and the person will report to the PMs before he leave the store and the PM will be able to take charge in the daytime situation
· Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors for the timely execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time on a daily basis
· Ensure that resources are available for allocation.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and able to make decision for work to proceed during all night works
· Prepare routine reports and coordination with the project managers
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Minimum Diploma/Degree in Project management or equivalent
· Proven track record as a Project Administrator with minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
· Solid technical background, with strong understanding and hands-on experience in construction or retail industry
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Good sense of responsibility, see things from a customer perspective (like direction and signage), able to communicate clearly with the PMs, contractors and store manager and ensure completeness before store open every day.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20389.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Microsoft Office
- Professional Responsibility
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management