• As a Team Leader, lead & support the Senior/Mechanical Superintendent(s) to plan, manage and execute Plant daily, ad-hoc and Shut Down Maintenance (SDM) mechanical work tasks.
• Lead and guide subordinates and assigned in-house contractor to execute their work safely, effectively, efficiently and without re-work.
• Ensure that all maintenance works are promptly planned and executed to the satisfaction to all stakeholders.
• Lead and conduct precise troubleshooting of complex problems and working with relevant stakeholders to study the problem systematically and identify effective countermeasures.
• Work closely with the Senior/Mechanical Superintendent(s) to analyze data of plants’ critical equipment from predictive and preventive maintenance activities and make necessary recommendations and/ or countermeasures.
• Providing efficient and prompt technical support to internal/external stakeholders to assigned plants.
• Review all maintenance planning and work execution documents, e.g. Long-Term Maintenance Plan, Critical Equipment List, Preventive Maintenance List etc.
• Draft and revise maintenance work procedures and work instructions.
• Monitor plant maintenance expenditure and carry out cost saving initiatives and price comparison for high value purchases of non-OEM services, materials and parts.
• Develop the technical designs, including finalizing engineering design documentations, Management of Change (MOC) and Request for Approval (RFA) for minor plant modification works; Manage the execution of the minor modification works within schedule and budget.
• Participate and contribute in Plant IoT initiatives, as assigned by Management.
• Candidate must possess at least Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
• 5 years of relevant experience in similar role within Refinery / Petrochemical / Utilities / Pharmaceutical industries
• Maintenance work experience in polymer processing plant will be ideal both in plant operation and turnaround.
• Good technical knowledge on the functionality of both rotating and static mechanical equipment commonly found in polymer processing plant, e.g. Twin-Screw Extruder, Palletizer System, Pellet Transfer & Packaging System.
• Good rotating equipment maintenance and machinery vibration analysis knowledge will be added advantage.
• Experience in leading and supervisory of site work execution process.
• Good communication and analytical skill to drive as individual.
• Available to start work immediately or short notice period
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 21430.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Data Analysis
- Engineering Design Process