- Develop data processing pipelines for analysis, modeling and reporting with SQL, Spark.
- Build data dashboard and perform ad-hoc analytics.
- Research and develop machine learning models/algorithms for fraud detection.
- Work closely with the project/operation team to improve the stability and efficiency
- Run A/B experiments, gather data and perform statistical analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis and support project team.
- Monday - Friday: 8.30 am - 6pm
- Up to $6000 + Performance Bonus
- Good understanding of and experience with machine learning models and data analysis.
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis (probabilities, hypothesis testing, multivariate analysis, time series analysis).
- Knowledge in writing production-quality code, preferably industry engineering experience with machine learning projects.
- Strong programming skills, preferably in Python, Spark.
- Familiar with database operations, e.g. MySQL, Postgred
- Familiar with at least one programming language, e.g. Python, Java, C++, Scala.
- Experience with massive data processing via Hadoop / Spark
- Background in data mining or machine learning is a plus;
- Good track record of contribution and achievement in various projects (big data platform, risk modelling, etc).
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107383)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg