You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
HR Research and Programme Development Assistant
Job Title: HR Research and Programme Development Assistant
Job Location: North Buona Vista Road
Job Type: Temporary (6 months) / Hourly Rated / Max $13 per hour
Key Skills: Human Resource, Marketing / Digital Media
It is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office. The central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
- Coordinate activities for HR programmes e.g. develop presentation slides, respond to queries, prepare publicity info
- Develop e-learning courseware on HR topics e.g. designing infographics, videos, toolkits
- Research on trending HR topics
- Undergraduate or Diploma Holder who is preferably specialising in Human Resource, Business Management, Marketing or Digital Media.
- Creative and have some experience in creating content e.g. infographics, e-learning, animation, video
- Good analytical, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Have some knowledge of Human Resource topics.
- Have a keen interest in learning and development.
- Candidates are encouraged to provide samples of online content that they had designed previously, if any, as part of their portfolio.
- Working Hours: 5 day work week
- Contract Period: 6 Months
- Salary: $13/hr
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at [ Email address blocked ] stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
- Business Management
- Digital Media
- Human Resources
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.