You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Manages the design, implementation, maintenance and management of human resources policies and programs while ensuring consistency with best practices and organizational policies, standards, and procedures.
- Assists in the development of strategic human resources plans, goals, and objectives.
- Leads team members in conducting research and analysis, developing solutions, planning, implementing, and resolving operational issues.
- Defines and maintains internal processes and procedures for functional area.
- Develops and implements human resource communications and training initiatives for all levels of the organization.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with clients, leadership, vendors, outsourced administrators, and providers.
- Interprets and explains human resources policies, procedures, and rules to managers and team members and ensures legal compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ensures team members and financial resources are utilized appropriately and shifts resources based on business needs within budget restraints.
- Establishes performance metrics for team members. Assists team members in achieving performance standards and identifies opportunities for continuous growth.
- Establishes and implements customer service standards for functional area; resolves operational issues, makes decisions that are inclusive of multiple perspectives and solves underlying problems.
- Selects, trains, develops, and evaluates team members.
- Makes decisions on hiring, terminations, promotions, and disciplinary actions as required.
- Participates in the development of budget recommendations for operating expenditures.
- Min Dip / Deg in Human Resource/Business/ Other relevant field
- 5-7 years experience will be at an advantage
- Able to work in a high performance team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mentoring/Leadership skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] (Attn: Human Resource Executive)
Victoria Yam Wen Ting
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
- Business Requirements
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
EA License No.99C4599
EA Personal Registration No.R21103142
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.