· Lead and drive a team of engineers in Electrical services for the project from concept stage, design development, contract documentation, authority submissions, site administration to project completion
· Manage the projects to ensure quality work, delivery of projects on time and within budget
· Assume the role of PIC/PM and sign off as the registered QP/PE for the company for statutory submissions/certificates
· Assist in formulating, implementing and achieving the Company’s strategies, goals
· Liaise with clients and ensure client’s satisfaction is maintained
· Source and secure new business opportunities/ projects
· Provide leadership, guidance and training and improve the technical knowledge of the supporting staff
· Standardize technical standards and performance specification for the Company.
· Recognized Degree in Electrical Engineering with PEB Singapore
· Registered Professional Engineer Singapore will be preferred
· PE or Chartered Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical) is preferred
· Proven track record of working across organization boundaries to define requirements, solve complex problems and drive programs to successful completion
· Excellent understanding of Singapore Code of Practice and local authority submission process (LTA / PUB / BCA)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrate ability to motivate and engage multi-disciplinary team in complex/mega projects to achieve results for the clients
To apply, please visit to [ Link removed ] and search for Job Code: 20726.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Business Development
- Design Development
- Electrical Engineering