You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Software Engineer – IoT Development & Promotion
· Cutting Edge Internet-of-Things and AI Technologies
· Open Source and Maker Culture
· Friendly Working Environment
· Realtek is one of the leading fabless semiconductor design companies in the world, with this position, you will get to play a role in value-add to the latest Realtek wireless communication IC product line.
· You will develop software and firmware for the state-of-the-art Internet-of-Things microcontrollers, writing tools, automation, and build systems.
· You will also work closely with the hardware, driver, test, and marketing team to be exposed to the entire product designing cycle.
· You will have the chance to prototype your ideas and make them public through social media, workshops, and events.
· You will be able to follow the latest tech trend and learn new skills when working with cutting-edge technologies.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be a part of a team that maintains, implements, and validates embedded software for Realtek's latest IoT SoCs
· Design application-level middleware to simplify the customer development process
· Port new features, capabilities, and platforms to Realtek IoT SoCs
· Prototype innovative IoT applications using various network protocols, tools, and open source software
· Debug and fix peripheral, wireless connectivity(Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.), and network-level issues
· Collaborate with third parties for hardware and software projects (ARM, SeeedStudio, Sparkfun, Adafruit, AI-Thinker...)
· Online & offline event organization with groups, institutes, and local universities
· Content creation and social media marketing strategy based on Realtek IoT solutions
· Community management and customer support
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related majors
· New graduates are welcome to apply
· Experience with C/C++ and a scripting language(Python/Bash/etc.) is a must
· Experience with embedded system drivers, peripherals, computer networks, wireless connectivities, and open source development platforms (Arduino, PlatformIO, etc.)
· Experience with TinyML and/or AIoT-related development is a bonus
· Experience with video editing and content creation
· Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to follow the latest software and electronics trend
· Good Communication and Teamwork Skills
- Bashkir (Language)
- Embedded Systems
- Python (Programming Language)
- Video Editing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.