You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior / Application Engineer (22028079)
- Provides both remote and in-person technical support, software configuration & commissioning for pre and post sales.
- Conducts training to both end-user customers and internal functional groups such as field sales and service representatives.
- Collaborates with Global Technical Support Specialists, Business Development leaders, Product Management, Operations, Lifecyle & Services, Quality Assurance Teams, Sales, 3rd Parties and others to support the customers better.
- Provides superior customer experience to both internal & external customers.
- Participates in Project Pursuit processes to drive product sales, and liaising with other business units for coordinated technical support activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline or equivalent experience in industry.
- Overall five years of experience, with a minimum of three years in a technical capacity.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Customer focused
- Experience in Process Instrumentation & Systems.
- Willingness to travel throughout the AP region.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
- Business Development
- Customer Experience
- Product Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.