You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Executive, Content & Communications
The Assistant Executive is primarily responsible for assisting the team with administrative works to ensure the smooth operations and execution of sectoral Public Education, Marketing and Branding solutions, strategies and programs that effectively promote the Mosque-Madrasah-Wakaf sector. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills and is able to multitask. He/She is also a very resourceful person and has a good attention to detail.
- Minimum diploma in relevant discipline with 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Very proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc)
- Is digital savvy and comfortable with digital systems & processes
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and resourceful
- Able to work in fast paced environment and independently as well as in teams
1 year contract, convertible to permanent.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Preferably to be English and Malay spoken (in order to coordinate with various stakeholders & clients)
- Prepare and assist in procurement documentation process
- Source, liaise and contact vendors
- Manage and upkeep filing, data & storage systems of documents and projects
- Schedule, organize meetings and take down meeting minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and presentations
- Provide general administrative support to the team
- Support the team in ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- Upkeep and manage media and data equipments
- Any other role and/or activities assigned by the Directors
- Clerical Works
- Problem Solving
- Public Relations
- Time Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.