0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Junior Network Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Changi Contract
2,800 SGD - 3,500 SGD/Month
- Handle incoming calls and e-mail enquiries.
- Responsible for incident management of problem tickets, real time logging and timely follow up and closure of tickets.
- Handle emails and calls from users and Telco, mainly IT/Technical
- Handle escalation of monitoring Asia Pacific network.
- Compile routine reports on trouble tickets and call statistics.
- Provide 1st level Technical and Fault isolation.
- Service any necessary request from the customer routine or emergency cases and multitasking expected.
- Monitor and manage network operation centre activities.
- Perform SOC level1 monitoring and escalation to Level 2 or Customer
- Minimum Diploma Holder in Computer Studies, Networking, Electronics &
- Communication Engineering
- Min 1 years Technical helpdesk/Network operation center experience
- CCNA & Networking or cyber security knowledge will be advantageous
- Call Center certification MCP, experience in Data Center environment is a
- Willing to perform shift duty.
- Excellent telephone etiquette with good customer service skills.
- Possess good writing skills
- Integrity, teamwork, initiative and responsible working attitude.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Local Area Networks
- Network Engineering
- Network Routing
- Network Switches
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.