This position is responsible for classifying and maintaining Singapore Harmonised System (HS) and perform export process/ export-control from Singapore to other countries.
▪ Implementation of operational processes and controls and relevant systems and standard work instructions around import and export activities, including import/export controls, license management, HS-code classification, and all deemed export compliance, import/export documentation and etc., to ensure corrective action and import/export processes are in place to meet local regulations
▪ Advise and updating on Export Control classifications of goods
▪ Review and support with HS Code for current and newly created items
▪ Reviews of classifications for consistency as appropriate. Import transactions - provide transactional data to customs brokers to facilitate efficient imports of products.
▪ Handling export licenses
▪ Provide guidance with respect to regulatory questions or business inquiries to functional teams.
▪ Responsible for export control compliance according to the process and measurement to identify areas of export control compliance risks
▪ Liaise and work closely with internal departments
▪ Ensure related standard business processes requirements are integrated into business strategies, processes, products, and new business opportunities.
▪ Any other tasks or project as assigned.
▪ Bachelor’s degree preferably of Foreign Trade University
▪ At least 3 - 5yrs experience in the same role will be an added advantage
▪ Understanding of International Trade, Compliance and Customs regulations
▪ Knowledge of Singapore customs act regulations (knowledge of export and import control is essential)
▪ Classification’s skills – classifications of goods (Harmonized System)
▪ General knowledge of import and export procedure (Networked Trade Platform NTP)
▪ Handling with several export licenses
▪ Systems/Software – Experience in SAP will be an advantage.
▪ Computer literacy in MS Office
▪ Good command of written and spoken in English
▪ Excellent skill of task self-organization with high responsibility and accuracy
▪ Good communication skill and capability of problem-solving and team working
▪ Growth mindset: seeking improvement
▪ Attention to detail
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [ Link removed ] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
50 Raffles Place, #19-12 Singapore Land Tower Singapore 048623
Tel: 6950 9737
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id : 8W4W6R