- Leverage your leadership skills within this role
Our client is a boutique recruitment agency providing scalable and effective recruitment services across multiple geographies including, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, and the Philippines, etc.
As a Deputy CEO, you will play a vital role in leading the programs to drive employment and employability in Singapore, and connecting the workers with employers through the company's empowering network. You will work in close partnership with other business units within the company's and external stakeholders.
- Lead, conceptualize and lead programs to enhance the employability of workers
- Formulate methodology to help workers understand their skills profiles and training needs within their career pathways
- Coordinate roll-out and implementation of Advisory services to support job seekers seeking training at CETs and IHLs
Develop Partnerships with Training Providers
- Organize and strategize network of training providers to support company's goal to enhance skillsets of jobseekers
- Create value in the training ecosystem to better forge long term win-win partnerships with CETs and IHLs
- Negotiate and Oversee Grant Schemes to enable Training, Placements, and Job Redesign
- Lead the team to implement effective and efficient grant management processes
- Coordinate across other business units and the company's clients to ensure good take-up and value capture for grants managed
- Strategize synergistic value capture among various programs to allow the optimal impact to businesses and workers
Program Data Ownership and Visualization
- Lead and inspire teams to better use training and grants data for better solution creation and public/stakeholder messaging
- Explore ways to better track and manage reporting of training and grant data
- External stakeholders that this position liaised frequently with companies, company's internal departments, government agencies
(This role oversees 80-100 staff with about 5-10 team leads directly reporting to this role.)
Our client is looking for candidates who:
- Has the relevant background, qualification and has a good understanding of Singapore Continuing Education and Training ecosystem
- Has a strong EQ to deal with companies, industry players and training providers
- Has strong leadership and supervisory track record.
- High level of integrity and dependability
- You possess strong planning and organisational abilities
- You possess strong synthesis and lateral thinking skills.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network and work across boundaries to foster greater collaboration.
- You have good understanding of CET ecosystem
- You can negotiate well with various stakeholders at multiple levels
- Highly self-motivated and resilient.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Complex Problem Solving