Perform Engineering and Maintenance works
- Oversee the planning, implementation, & tracking of a specific short-term / long-term project in related to engineering, procurement and construction of aviation fuel and aviation fuel equipment/system
- Liaison officer to qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate.
- Perform technical support, engineering studies and analysis on aviation fuel equipment / system
- Provide advice on specification of STARS equipment /system.
- Provide support on the maintenance and trouble-shooting of STARS owned equipment / system.
- Manage and maintains depository of technical knowledge and technical publication (JIGS, ATA and IATA) related to fuel storage and STARS equipment / systems accordance to STARS document control procedures.
- Supports Business Development in Technical and Engineering Proposals
- Explore and market engineering / QHSSE solutions to customers.
- Analyse technical bulletins and provide appropriate recommendations on impact to company’s operations and report, highlight or provide lesson learnt during MR meeting
- Support Operations in Special Projects such as Air show, Feasibility studies and any other adhoc projects as assigned
- Support QHSSE function in the absent of QHSSE / Engineering Manager
Perform Health & Safety Tasks
- Highlight maintenance and engineering safety shortcomings in existing processes
- Perform safety and health risk assessment
- Support in investigate WSH incidents
Perform Tech Application Tasks
- Analyse information on reputable sources and partners of latest technology trends
- Plan key activities and milestones in technology projects
- Evaluate technology solutions and automations to improve processes
- Analyse level of technology usage and usage rate
- Evaluate learning activities, including learning materials on technology or electronic tools and devices
Perform Continuous Improvement Activities
- Identify / develop / Execute Continuous Improvement Project
- Perform documentation of business requirements
- Perform identification of business requirements
- Coordinate activities to improve operations, maintenance and engineering efficiency
Perform Business Administration Activities
- Drive competency standards of workforce and take charge of department learning activities
- Ensure divisional learning plans are executed to achieve highest standard of safety and operational excellence
- Communicate requirements and activities to stakeholders
- Work with allocated resources to ensure alignment of interests within business activities
- Apply operational policies, standards and procedures
- Follow operational policies, standards and procedures
- Perform risk assessment
- Tertiary: Degree in Engineer (Mechanical)
- Professional: Nil
- Licences: Class 3. Class 4 (optional)
- Other: Aviation Fuel Experience preferred
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office Applications
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Registration no: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: [ Link removed ]