- Yield optimum revenue and RevPAR with a regular business review of managed properties, including assessing rates, inventory, sales strategies, competitor set performance and booking pace.
- Provide regular analysis of market trends and market positioning to identify opportunities and implement initiatives to ensure optimal revenue generation and market share growth, which eventually contributes to increased profit margins.
- Actively manage and evaluate decisions from the IDeaS revenue management system for selected properties.
- Improve the property’s direct booking performance.
- Manage and oversee the online distribution strategy for all online sales channels.
- Provide and update monthly revenue forecasts for managed properties.
- Participate in annual budget and rate rationalisation exercises.
- Provide timely advice to the Sales Team on sales quotations.
- Ensure property’s rate parity and rate competitiveness.
- Prepare and chair the Revenue Meeting for each property (ie; Frequency of meetings will be dependent on each property’s needs).
- Liaise and meet up quarterly with partners to keep abreast of market changes and developments within the industry.
- Participate in pre-opening processes to ensure activation of distribution channels before a property’s opening.
- Contribute to the growth of the Revenue Management culture within the organisation.
- Closely communicate with related departments, such as Sales, Marketing, Reservations, and Operations on specific tasks.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $4,800 (depending on experience)
- A minimum of a Diploma in Hotel Management
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a related revenue management position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Eg; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication, analytical, and coordination skills
- Knowledge of G3, connectivity or analytical tools like Tableau, Power BI, and Excel Macros will be a plus point
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg