- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Leadership Role
- Great work environment
Our Client is an end-to-end IT solutions and services provider based out of Singapore - Involved in creating intelligent and effective business solutions that streamline, monitor and galvanize business operations globally.
- Assist project technical delivery/development manager for planning, developing, tracking, implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM application.
- Lead team in functional requirements gathering, application technical design/implementation, interface development, security review and support.
- Will be involved in assisting in project tracking and controlling of application development phases and activities in compliance to IT Application policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist in managing business users, vendor and interface application team to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional interface application teams.
- Prepare, review and ensure application features & functionalities adhere to business requirement and quality, including reliability, security and performance.
- Prepare and maintain documentation which will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
- Work with Testing team to formulate comprehensive system test strategy, test plan & test cases to align with project scope, quality requirements and targets.
- Manage release Change Management. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release schedule.
- Assist to formulate implementation and deployment plan for system cutover.
- Support pre-project planning activities for technical delivery (eg. Requirement gathering, Impact analysis, solutioning, cost estimation).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid experience in functional requirement management and end to end requirement analysis.
- Solid experience in business process modeling and functional design.
- Solid experience in object oriented design techniques, UML and object modeling.
- Experience with Scrum or similar agile development.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration.
- Experience in designing and implementing integration with .Net C#, MQ and Batch file.
- Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components.
- A passion for learning and the willingness to solve problems.
- A Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field with strong education in web technologies.
- Business Systems Software
- Provide Technical Assistance
- Requirements Analysis
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Systems Analysis