You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Part-Time English Teacher
Love interacting with children? Passionate about learning and inspiring others to learn? Enjoy working in a creative and dynamic environment? You could be one of us!
As a Part-Time English Teacher at The Alternative Story (T.A.S.), you will be teaching 2-hour English tuition and Creative Writing classes to Primary School students. You will be empowered to do what you love and love what you do. With your passion and drive, you will make learning effective yet enjoyable for your students!
Solely focusing on teaching, you will have a unique opportunity to mould the next generation while enjoying flexibility in your schedule.
- Passionate about working with children
- Able to engage and effectively communicate with a group of children
- Driven to improve yourself and produce excellent work
- Collaborative and willing to go the extra mile for parents and students
- Energetic, passionate and having a youthful attitude
- Singaporeans holding Bachelor's Degree and above (preferably in a related field)
- Able to work at at least one of these branch locations - Ang Mo Kio or Parkway Centre
- At least 1 year of experience teaching children in a classroom setting (MOE and/or special needs teaching background is a plus)
- Familiar with the Singapore Primary/Secondary School English syllabus and its challenges
- Graduate from a local university (NUS, NTU, SMU)
Other Details of the Role
- Attractive compensation package
- Comprehensive theory and practical training will be given on an ongoing basis, helping to continuously build your skills in areas such as communication, mentoring and problem solving
- At least 3 - 4 classes a week, minimally 2 classes on the weekends (2 hours per class)
- Work schedule may include some weeknights and a full day on weekends (either Saturday or Sunday)
- Take pure online, pure on-site and hybrid classes (online and on-site students concurrently)
- Classroom Management
- Parent Teacher Engagement
- Primary And Secondary School English Syllabus
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.