This position reports to Senior Assistant Manager, Finance and handles AR matters in the Finance Department.
- Handles AR matters including but not limited to
• Daily posting to Accounting system
• Check online collections
• Reconcile Cashbooks and Physical collections and enter transactions into system
• Checking on AR Invoices/Credit Note
• Process refund
• Prepare Statement of Account
• Consolidated AR Giro on mid and end of the month
• Monthly LTA carpark income
• Ensure credit sales are tally with AR billing
• AR Accounting schedule
- Other general accounting duties as assigned.
- - Min. Nitec
- - Minimum 2-3 years related accounting experience
- - Sound knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel spreadsheet
- - Meticulous with strong analytical skills
- - Able to work independently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- - Good communication skills and a team player
- - Hardworking and positive work ethic
- - Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
Starting salary will commensurate with qualifications and relevant work experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants please send an email to ''[ Email address blocked ] '' with a recent photo, resume, last drawn and expected salary.