You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is an MNC looking for a System Analyst.
- Assist Software Development Manager in managing various aspects of the software application development projects
- Manage a team of developers, perform hands-on application, database technical design and programming.
- Act as Team/Project Lead and interface with end users for requirement gathering, system implementation, UAT, training and system deployment
- Create and Update Functional and Technical Specification Documents
- Provide Application operation support
- Comply with the standards of the Company and perform related duties as needed
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent with minimum 6 years hands-on experience in software development and gone through multiple full SDLC implementations
- Strong technical skills and must be able to conceptualize and produce concrete solutions
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in
- Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET / WinForm/ VB.NET), Crystal Report, RDLC and MS-SQL are essential
- Designing complex Database Schema
- Layered Application Design
- Project Management
- Web Design / Web Services/ Web API / RESTful API
- Lodash / AngularJS / NodeJS / Bootstrap / Webpack knowledge are added advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills, Supply Chain and Logistics background on Commodity Trading advantages
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
Lee Shiow Chyn
EA12C6130 / R1112042
[ Email address blocked ]
- .Net Framework
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Application Design
- Asp.Net Core
- Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
EA License No.12C6130
EA Personal Registration No.R1112042
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.