Senior Executive/ Assistant
West/ 1 year contract
Looking for Junior Executive candidate to join the Grants team to administer grant administration and audit.
- Responsible for the processing of various types of grant submissions, adhering to the grant terms and conditions of the various grantors. The process will include the reconciliation of grant expenditure, identifying non-fundable expenditure items, conducting budgetary checks etc.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to coordinate, clarify and advise on issues related to grant processing, ensuring timely and accurate processing of grants.
- Apply accounting knowledge for the posting of grant receivables/payables and reclass of non-fundable expenses through SAP.
- Maintain proper data records of grant submissions and working papers.
- Regularly update the work schedule to report on the progress of the submissions.
- Address any grant-related queries raised by grantors and other stakeholders.
- Assist the team lead in supporting grant audits, including the collation and extraction of necessary documents required.
- Liaise and follow up with various stakeholders to ensure completion of audits within the stipulated timeline with the panel of appointed auditors.
- Manage and run RPAs within Central Grant Team to ensure process efficiency for grant submissions and grant audit document extraction. RPA administrator role will be rotated among the team.
- Maintain dashboards for management reporting using Power BI.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or Finance.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in a shared services environment.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Self-driven and independent and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in iGrants, IGMS, SAP & PowerBI is advantageous.
- Meticulous, able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines
To submit your application:
Interested candidates to expedite your application please click this to Apply now
[ Link removed ] or submit your updated resume in MS Word format to [ Link removed ] stating your availability and reason(s) for leaving. We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn No R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No 93C4403
- I Grants
- Power Bi