You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: $2,200 - $3,200 / month
Location: Bendemeer/Tai Seng
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries via emails, telephone calls and social media platforms.
• Process and track orders, shipments, invoices, costing sheets, and filing.
• Assist and follow up on order logging, order sheet revision, preparing client sign-off documents, etc.
• Assist in the maintenance of billing plans, project expiry date and PO tracking list for all customers.
• Assist in raising Purchase Requisitions for vendors’ purchases and link relevant expenses and costs.
• costs to the Contracts/Projects and related tasks
• Schedule engineering preventive maintenance and upkeep of all related documents.
• Handle overseas customers and affiliates' shipment and admin requirements.
• Support, communicate and coordinate with Sales, Accounting, and Finance for Accounts Payable and Receivable matters.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
• Minimum Diploma or equivalent qualification.
• At least 2 years of administration working experience.
• Proficient with ERP/SAP tools.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Team player, meticulous, customer-focused, dedicated.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Invoice Processing
- Order Processing
- Sales Tender
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.