You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
To manage the Church Operations Department in providing the necessary administrative support to facilitate the church operations to achieve her vision of vibrant atmosphere, incredible unity, passionate heartbeat and strategic leadership.
- Provide leadership to the Church Operations Department in ensuring effective and efficient church services for all stakeholders
- Manage the department to provide comprehensive administrative support in the operations of the church to achieve her vision
- Exercise delegated authority in the selection and evaluation of staff
- Plan and manage the department’s budget
- Supervise the collection, compilation and analysis of the church’s data
- Coordinate with other departments to provide administrative support for all church activities
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience with 5 years in a supervisory role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with various digital working tools such as Zoom, online collaboration tools etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on weekends and some weekday evenings when needed
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
- Collaborative Softwares
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.