You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior/ Electrical Design Engineer
- 5-day work week
- Convenient working location
- Good career development opportunities
Our client, a leading European MNC in power supply is currently seeking experienced candidates to join them as a Senior/ Electrical Design Engineer.
- Involved in Power supply system and switching mode power supply development activities such as electrical circuit design, magnetic design, prototyping, evaluation and assisting manufacturing in BETA run of the new product.
- Understand customer requirements to design or modify the product to provide Added Value (AV) Solution based on design criteria and procedure
- Design new products in timely manner to meet the product specifications, modify existing designs, improve existing products for better performance and /or cost
- Perform product verification & validation test such as electrical performance, thermal, EMC and DVT to ensure product meet specification before product is delivered to customer.
- Embedded systems design both in hardware and firmware
- Bill of materials (BOM) creation and documentation.
- Breadboard and prototype samples making and debugging
- Performed product (AV and modified model) verification and validation, such as electrical performance, thermal, EMC and DVT evaluations,
- There will be some travelling required in conjunction with customer and manufacturing support as well as training
- This position reports to the Project Manager/Engineering Manager
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent
- Possess at least 3 years electrical design experience of power supply/power system; those with more than 5 years’ experience will be considered for senior position.
- Familiarity with PCB design using Altium/PADS will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please email your detailed CV in MS Word format to [ Email address blocked ] Attention to Denise
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen
CEI No. R1104480
“Personal Data Protection
- Power Supply
- Product Design
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.