- BOOKING OF SALES ORDER
- Receive/Retrieval of customer Sales Order / EDI; any doubts or problems, refer to responsible SSCD Salesperson
- Verification of customer Sales Order data before input into sales order system
- Input customer Sales Order on time; liaise with customer on sales order related matters
- Clarification of data with SSC-D Salesperson-in-charge (PIC) should the need arisen
- BILLING OF SALES ORDER & WAREHOUSE COORDINATION
- Initiate customer Sales Order for 3PL (warehouse) to kit / pack according to customer delivery request
- Window person for 3PL (warehouse) related issues related to order fulfilment
- Prepare necessary documents for delivery purpose; Delivery Order (DO), Invoice (INV), packing lists (P/L), etc…. as per individual customer requirement
- Coordinate with 3PL delivery teams or freight forwarder for delivery time & location
- Coordinate inventory movement such as Return on Merchandise (RMA), retyping, manual receiving, inventory discrepancy, labelling, stock verification, etc., activities for assigned customers.
- REVIEWING OF SALES ORDER BACKLOG
- Monitor & update Sales Order issued by customer
- Routine checking of Sales Order backlog against assigned customer request delivery time & quantities; expediting of shortages inventory. Refer to SSC-D Salesperson should the need arises.
- Coordinate with Salesperson & PSI Planning group on Order fulfilment and allocation
Perform and execute responsibly job assignment or ad-hoc duties given by immediate supervisor or SSC management staff.
- Mon to Fri, 8.30AM to 5.30PM
- Min GCE "O" Level / ITE Certificate study
- Minimum 3 year of working experience in similar field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Prior experience in sales administrative support duties is preferred.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Registration no: R1549023)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg