You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Develop fully integrated Project Schedules with sufficient information
- Maintain the Project Schedule with regular updates as required by the project plan.
- Resource load the schedule as applicable
- Prepare all necessary reporting requirements including (but not limited to): Overall Project Progress, Project Reports as defined by the Project Manager to support customer requirements. VOWD (Value of Work Done), and Milestone Reports
- Contribute information to support Project dashboards for internal and customer reporting, highlighting key areas of concern and recommending course of action for rectification where possible
- Knowledge of business processes related to Project Execution and within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Project Planning processes and techniques and experience in Project Planning software packages such as Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 or similar.
Interested applications may email resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Cheryl Lee Shi Le (CEI Registration No: R1434624)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA: 99C4599)
- Business Processes
- Enterprise Application Software
- Implement Projects
- Ms Project
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.