You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is an MNC looking for an Electrical Engineer.
- Design of electrical and electronic circuit designs for surveying & engineering instruments & sensors including the sub-systems (opto-electronics, MEMS, sensors, disto, audio peripherals and wireless communication)
- Work on all the product phases including design, development, testing of prototypes, manufacturing, implementation and test methodologies.
- Short and long-term business travels may be required.
- Bachelor/Master in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of product design experience in related field.
- Electronics design and development experience including opto-electronics, laser, MEMS and sensors design such as temperature & humidity, accelerometer, gyrometer and disto as well as their devices integration.
- Must have design experience involving gyrometer and disto.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [ Email address blocked ] . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
- Electronic Circuits
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Industrial Laser Tasking
- Product Design
EA License No.12C6130
EA Personal Registration No.R1548619
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.