Job Description & Responsibilities
· Plan, co-ordinate all Quality Assurance activities to support manufacturing operation
· Ensure proper control, maintenance and updating of QA documentation system
· Co-ordinate quality improvement program across functional areas
· Assist in implementing quality policies and achieving the quality objectives
· Assure that new/existing manufacturing processes are capable of producing product in conformance with customer specifications. Assist in the proper qualification of all molds and processes.
· Initiate action to prevent product non-conformity.
· Monitor effectiveness of preventive and corrective actions.
· Manage QA audit function in release of finished products ensuring that objectives of timeliness as well as quality assurance are attained at outgoing.
· Provide QA inputs to Production in resolving quality related problems at in-process and final inspection.
· Publish reports on Quality Performance.
· Liaise with customers and vendors pertaining to quality matter.
· Ensure measuring equipments are calibrated to required accuracy.
· Prepare training plan and materials for QA leader and inspectors.
· Ensure proper documentation of SOPs, Supporting procedures & QA specification & update to reflect latest status
· Maintain good housekeeping and safety in the work area.
· Review and endorse work instructions, rework procedures and all subsequent changes in other departments such as Production, Materials Department to ensure they are established to meet the necessary quality standards and requirements.
· Participate in the internal and external audits.
· Manage and execute projects assigned by the management.
5 day work week (8:30am – 6:15pm)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [ Email address blocked ] or apply here directly 91261157
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R21100336 | Shayne Lee
- Product Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Corrective And Preventive Actions
- Quality Assurance